Weekly Court Schedule
Please note that all courts are reserved for either Pickleball or Badminton in the time slots listed below. Please do not come to the club expecting to play a different sport then the one scheduled.
Please see the calendar or the section below for temporary changes to this schedule.
Temporary Schedule Changes
- June 15th a local school will be utilizing the courts from 9:30 to 12:30 PM
- June 20th a local school will be utilizing the courts from 9:30 to to 12:30 PM.
- June 22th a local school will be utilizing the courts from 9:30 to to 12:30 PM.
- June 27th a local school will be utilizing the courts from 9:30 to to 12:30 PM.
- Saturday December 2nd and Sunday December 3rd are booked for the Masters badminton tournament. Saturday and Sunday scheduled events will be cancelled.
Members may utilize the courts in off-hours. The chart below illustrates times available for badminton or pickleball play. These time frames are drop-in times where you will need to arrange with other members to get together to play. Pickleball and badminton could both be in play during these time slots.
Note: WBC coaches could be providing group lessons during off-hours. Their may be up to two courts in use. You can view court reservations by the coaching staff by viewing the reservations by clicking here.