History

The Woodstock Badminton Club (WBC) was the first recreational club in Woodstock established in the early 1900’s. It has a long history of fun, fitness and building friendships that last a lifetime. Originally a private club, the WBC converted to a Non-Profit Corporation in the 1970’s to help expand its membership base, promote the sport of badminton and provide access to the community of Woodstock and, by extension, Oxford County.

Download the “History of the Woodstock Badminton Club” by Carl Chambers.